Coro Duette Vintage Rhinestone Brooch Pin Fur Clip Combo
Please select all options.
Gorgeous Art Deco piece that converts from a brooch to two separate fur clips. Fur clips each have two long pins on the back that have a hinge to lock them in place. Beautiful curvy design with aqua blue and clear rhinestones and a gold tone setting. Great for formal and evening wear.
- Size: Brooch as one piece is 2 3/8" x 1" in size. As fur clips each clip is 1 1/4" x 1" in size.
- Type: Pre Owned Vintage from the 1930's.
- Condition: Great vintage condition. All rhinestones present and sparkling. Pin back and fur clip hinges in good working condition.
- Materials: Gold tone alloy metal, glass crystal rhinestones.
- Markings: Coro Duette with Patent number 1798867 on the back edges of the brooch frame.
Free shipping on all US orders